Use the Whiskey Rounders sphere ice mold to make huge jello shots. Each mold cavity holds 4 ounces of liquid so these are definitely bigger then your average Jello-O shot ha Boo Boo! 24 ounces of yummy goodness. Its worth a shot trying, pun intended. Here is our recipe.
1. Mix 1 cup of water and Vodka and chill in fridge for consistent temperature.
2. Mix Jell-O with 2 cups boiling water for 2 minutes till completely dissolved.
3. Pour into mold using funnel to fill line.
4. Refrigerate overnight for best result.
5. Serve cold use spoon to remove from mold serve in low-ball glass.
Enjoy. BTW the kiddies love these sans the alcohol!